Thursday, 31 March 2016

BEST BROWNIES EVER!

          If you've ever been to a bakery that serves that delicious, nutty yet crumbly brownie and tried making it and it turned really sweet, chewy and fudgy and can't make what is served in the bakery then I'll help you how to.            

                                     


            Nowadays everyone likes the brownie that is fudgy, chewy and sweet but can I say I got really bored with that type of brownie so the other day I went out and got this delicious nutty, crumbly brownie from a bakery. I went through my fudgy recipe and did some edit in it to make it like the one available in the bakery but my first batch was too sweet and not crumbly but less fudgy than the chewy one then my second batch kind of turned really cakey and not sweet. I mean it was sweet but not as sweet a brownie and too crumbly so pretty much it was like a cake so then I did more edit to my recipe to get to the right point and now here I am.




THESE PICTURES MAKE ME CRAVE FOR MORE AND MORE
 BROWNIES CUZ THEY
 WERE HEAVEN AND YOU GOTTA TRY THEM!!!

Ok now for the best part 'The Recipe', yay

Ingredients: 
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 oil (or 1/3 cup butter)
2 eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup walnuts (or 1/2 tsp almond or any nut essence)
3/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt


Method:
  • Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) and line a square baking tray with parchment paper.
  • In a mixing bowl add sugar and oil and mix until well combined then add cocoa powder and stir gently or otherwise it'll make a huge mess if you stir fast.
  • Whisk in your eggs and vanilla until fully combine then finally add your milk and stir. This mixture will be very thin but wait for the next part.
  • In a separate small bowl whisk your flour, baking powder and salt and gradually add to the egg and cocoa mixture and mix until combined, fold in the walnuts (if you're using essence then add with the eggs) do not over mix the batter.
  • Pour the batter in the prepared tray and bake around 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out with a little bit of batter on it.
  • Take the brownie out of the oven and let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes then take the brownie out of the pan and cool on a wire rack 10-15 minutes then cut in squares and serve.
  • You can have whipped cream or ice cream with the brownie but as it is not fudgy I don't like to have cream with it, I like to eat as is.

Cooking Tips:

    *Don't worry as the mixture will be thin before adding the dry mixture.
    *Don't add the flour directly in to the batter without mixing the salt and baking powder in, it wont        get the right texture and you don't want to destroy your effort.
    *Don't worry if after 15 minutes of baking the batter looks just as it was been put in the oven 10 
     seconds ago because it'll start to cook after 15 minutes (it happens because of the milk) and the            procedure will speed up and cook in 8-12 minutes.  

    Really EASY and TASTY. I hope you'll try it and if you do don't forget to Email or tag me on Instagram, I love to see your baking creations.
   
    Gmail; neha.5cbclr@gmail.com
    Instagram: mycrafty_crane
    Private Instagram: neha_ahmed1

      I hope you liked today's post cause I absolutely loved it and you know why because it was a BAKING post and I just adore baking and especially BROWNIES. LOL 

    Again hoped you liked today's post, have an amazing week and I'll see you next time. 
                                                                                                                                        Bye! Bye!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment